Facilities at the Pemi Fish and Game Club:
- The field range is available seven days a week with targets at 10, 20, 30,40, and 50 yards
- A 14 target, 3D "Clubhouse" range is available seven days a week starting behind the kiosk
- Scorecards are available in the kiosk
- Please be sure to sign in at the archery kiosk.
- One-day membership applications are available in the kiosks for non-members who are accompanied by a member. The daily fee for one-day memberships is $10.
- No broadheads on the field or 3D ranges at any time!
3D Shoots and Classes:
We hold 3D shoots in conjunction with the Granite State Bowhunters throughout the year.
GSB shoots are open to members and non-members of both Pemi Valley and Granite State Bowhunters. GSB members pay $12/shoot while non-GSB members pay $15/shoot. Registration and shooting starts at 7am in the clubhouse. Registration closes at 11am. Compound, long bow and recurve classes are available. Youth (17 and under shoot for free). GSB shoots consist of 30 life-like foam animal targets at unknown distances.
Please see granitestatebowhunters.com for detailed rules.