The Pemi Club membership consists of individuals, couples, and families.
We welcome members to our club regardless of race, gender, sexual orientation, beliefs, abilities, or disabilities. Our members come from different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We share in common the drive to improve ourselves, to support each other, and to contribute to our club in valuable ways.
Our membership year runs from January 1 to December 31.
Please print an application form using the link below or pick up an application at the club.
Please print clearly, or better still, click the “Fillable” application link on this page. You can type in your personal information and print your typed application for submission.
Noting which interests are important to you helps our officers and Board of Directors plan for the club.
If you have skills that you would like to contribute, please enter them on the “Volunteer” line.
On the back (or second page) of the application form, choose the membership plan that suits you best.
- You can choose an individual or family membership.
- New members or returning members whose membership has lapsed will pay the administration fee.
- Membership for ages 68 (as of the date of the application) and older is reduced to $50 after 2 consecutive years of membership and with proof of age. Adding spouse or significant other is $50.
- For age 80 (as of the date of the application) and older, membership is free with proof of age.
- Access to the indoor range requires paying the fee listed on the application, and attending a 30-minute safety tour focusing on rules particular to the indoor range.
- Please make a donation to keep our club financially strong. Join the patron program if you can. The club is run entirely by volunteers, and all contributions go to operations or improvements.
Applications are submitted on the club grounds at the gate kiosks, by hand delivery to our treasurer, or by mail at PO Box 38, Plymouth, NH 03264
New Member Orientation Program (NeMO)
A new membership will not include range privileges until you have attended our New Member Orientation Program (NeMO).
After you apply, you will receive an email advising you of the NeMO dates and the requirements for attending.
NeMO is an educational program that focuses on safety leadership, rules of conduct, and range restrictions. Part of the training is general firearm safety. Some training is unique to our ranges.
New members will not receive badges or access cards until ALL portions of NeMO are complete. New members should be prepared to commit at least three (3) hours to become familiar with: club grounds, range safety rules, and proper conduct on the ranges. The orientation has two parts:
- Approximately 1.5 hour lecture presentation at the clubhouse;
- Approximately 1.5 hour outdoor orientation tour of outdoor, indoor and trap ranges. Please wear appropriate clothing (including footwear) for this outdoor tour.
When families visit the ranges, at least one person in every group must be NeMO qualified to lead on safety.
New members who choose not to attend NeMO may: visit the clubhouse, attend business meetings and directors’ meetings, participate in our numerous educational or safety programs, and attend friendship events like catered dinners and the popular summer bar-b-que.
The 1-Day Membership form is available to members on the "Documents" page.
To access the "Documents" page you must be logged in as a Member.