Here is a message from club president Jon Heinonen about use of our shooting ranges during the pandemic.
Members using Club ranges MUST adhere to the following requirements. Violation of these requirements may result in suspension of privileges or membership termination.
These requirements are in force until further notice.
- 1. Ranges are open to members and beginning June 15, 2020, to 1-Day members and registered guests.
- 2. All members are required to wear their badges in a visible location on their person while on club property, no exceptions.
- 3. While wearing a mask or face covering is now optional, everyone is encouraged to a wear face mask while on Club property. A mask or face covering is required when a distance of six feet cannot be maintained between members.
- 4. Shoot only at the FIXED shooting stations; do not move shooting tables.
- 5. Limit your range time to 1.5 hours at one time to make sure all members have a time to use the ranges.
- 6. If all stations are full, please wait in your car.
- 7. Group size should be limited to ensure that groups can maintain a distance of six feet apart from all others on the ranges.
If you are not feeling well, PLEASE stay home.